Sunday, October 23, 2011

UPDATE: NAIA Now The World's Ugliest Airport

We are now Number 1!!!

I don't know if that's something to be proud of -  Number 1 in a list titled as "Ugliest Airport In The World." .
We used to be only Number 5 last April :


And I still can't feel that the government is doing something to improve our airports.  
More than the appearance there are still corrupt employees (immigration officers) inside. My friends experienced it first hand (good thing they know their rights!!).

And then a couple of weeks ago, news came out that the government is planning to transfer Manila's International Airport to Clark (Subic). WTF!! They should fix the transportation and traffic system first before they do that!!


So NAIA is Number 5 last April, Number 1 (now) October, would that mean NAIA will be in the Hall Of Fame (for the World's Worst Airport) by December????

I'm keeping my finger's crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment