Sunday, October 23, 2011

Claire Unabia-James Feature On Manila Bulletin ON Wednesday Oct 26 2011

Claire Unabia, (now Claire James) is a finalist from America's Next Top Model Cycle 10. 

And I styled her last week!! Her feature will be published this Wednesday (October 26, 2011) by Manila Bulletin!! You guys gotta watch that out, as she will do an homage to the greatest supermodels ever lived!!

Here's an unofficial photo from my digicam (lol)...


I enjoyed styling Claire, she's very professional and on point! God, how I envy those killer fierce eyes!!! I wish her all the best!!! 

You guys should also catch her in some shows this week at the Philippine Fashion Week SS2012!!! I saw her fierceness last night at Bench/Human/Kashieca fashion show.

2 comments:

  1. when is the feature on Marian Rivera and Marlon Stockinger gonna come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous, I think it will be out by 1st or 2nd week o next month...

    ReplyDelete