Sunday, October 2, 2011

Anne Curtis for Rogue Magazine's October 2011 Issue

And it comes in 3.....
..... 3 covers that is!

If there's one thing I dream of styling for a photo shoot, it's gotta be the uber gorgeous Anne Curtis-Smith... (Although I could say that that dream came close when I styled her sister Jasmine last Thursday, will share  about that on my next post!)

In Rogue Magazine's October 2011 Issue
Our sweetheart Anne Curtis- Smith gorgeously posed for 3 different covers, where else but in Paris! Covers which could probably be considered as the most daring and controversial (yet) in Anne's career.

Photos by Marc Nicdao
Styled by Pam Quinones
Hair and Make Up by Robbie Pinera of L'Oreal Professionnel

Here are the covers of Rogue Magazine October 2011 Issue
Enjoy!

The most controversial of all the 3 covers!! And I LOVE it!!!
Anne on the streets of Paris!!!
And my favorite of the 3!!! This cover is very Rogue "Sexy and Class!"
-------------

Photos courtesy of Rogue Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment