Sunday, October 9, 2011

Valentino Spring-Summer 2012 is ♥

I was in Vietnam when I saw a part of the Valentino Spring-Summer 2012 Collection during the Paris Fashion Week... and must I say it instantly became my favorite....

Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Picciolli (head of the Valentino Fashion House) succeed in 
serving wearable yet definitely fabulous pieces! Valentino must have been so proud of his successors!!!

Here are photos (of my favorite pieces) 

The embellishment is amazing!!

I like the fabric

Silk = see-through = sexy
Androgyny at it's finest

Simple yet elegant
The following pieces made my eyes pop!
That's because of the top.. that's a Barong-inspired suit top for sure!!

I wouldn't mind copying this look!!!

I love this one!!!
------------------
photos from vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment