Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why I'm Excited For 2012!!!

This is why!

It has been my habit (every year) to find something that I would look forward to the following year. Either a new shop opening in the country, a pop icon coming over for a concert, an event, or a movie I am looking forward to watching.

This year, my subject for 2012 excitement will be a movie. A movie that I have never thought would materialize. "The Avengers" 

Avengers or The Ultimate Avengers is a famous Marvel comic book. They are a group of famous mutants/extraordinary superheroes formed to save and avenge the planet. Each character is an icon to the comic book universe (Captain America, Ironman, Thor, Hulk, and Spiderman). That's what made this upcoming movie an amazing and must-watch movie for 2012. Throughout the past years, Marvel has produced movies for each characters (Ironman, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor). And now they are coming in one single action packed Marvel induced movie!!

here's the extended official movie trailer of The Avengers..... enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment