Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lady Gaga Covers Harper's Bazaar May 2011 Issue

What a great way to open the festive month of May by making Lady Gaga their cover. Harper's Bazaar deserves a clap!

Lady Gaga showed fun, love, and gaga on her pictures with Harper's Bazaar May 2011 Issue!! I can't wait for this to reach Manila by May!!

Oh and that 5-Boob Dress is every man's dream clothing for their girlfriends! :P


About ‘Born This Way’ video:
"It was inspired by] a lot of weed.” 

About the real author of ‘Born This Way’ (guess what, it’s Lady GaGa’s friend, late fashion designer Alexander McQueen):
"I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote ‘Born This Way.’ I think he’s up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing. When I heard that [the record label pushed 'Born This Way's release date to the date of the first anniversary of McQueen's death], I knew he planned the whole damn thing. I didn’t even write the f*cking song. He did!”



On her new accessory – face horns and masochism:
"They’re not prosthetics. They’re my bones. They’ve always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am. They come out when I’m inspired.”
"[Horns are] artistic expression. It’s a performance-art piece. I have never, ever encouraged my fans or anyone to harm themselves, nor do I romanticize masochism. Body modification is part of the overarching analysis of ‘Born This Way.’”



On her new album Born This Way (out May 23)
"‘Born This Way’ is the marijuana to the heroin of the album. The experience gets massively more intense as you explore it. All the different songs are different kinds of highs.”


On tabloids & rumors:
"I’m not engaged, and I’m not a drug addict, but thank you for asking.”
 --------------------------

special thanks to www.glamourvanity.com for the quotes from the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment