Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kylie Minogue Concert In Manila

This is a celebration for all the bekis!
-------------------------------------------------------

News spread that Kylie Minogue's The Aphrodite Tour will be stopping by Manila 1st week of July 2011!!!
Writer and eventologist, Tim Yap even confirmed it thru his tweet last April 20.



I researched about The Aphrodite Tour online, and stumbled into a lot of positive reviews! I mean come one, let's admit Kylie is HOT even at 42 (scorching hot!). I have not listened to the complete Aphrodite Album. So if ever we will watch, I will have to orient myself with the song list.



My conditions though- I would love to watch just as long as it will not be held on an open field (eg. Fort or MOA concert grounds). Araneta Coliseum or PICC or even World Trade Center will do.

Now, who wouldn't want to see the next best thing after Madonna?? (I disagree on that last statement though, Kylie looks better!)

(Photos picked up from Yahoo Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment