Thursday, April 7, 2011

Missoni Loves Havaianas

This will just be a summer fantasy for me!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Italian fashion giant Missoni collaborated with, the world's most stylish flip-flops, Havaianas to create one hell colorful 2011 Summer!!

Armed with Missoni's famous zig-zag patterns and colors matching that of the Brazilian Flag, the said flip-flops will surely make our summers festive!!

But wait.... There are only limited stocks available in the Philippines...
It will be available only at Adora in Greenbelt 5.. and there are only 200 pairs.

So given my hectic schedule and my budgeted priorities, I guess I'll just have to settle on dreaming of walking along Boracay wearing this luxuriously festive footwear :(





1 comment:

  1. I want a pair too! Too bad my schedule's really hectic as well.

    http://meesterdapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete