Monday, September 12, 2011

Zac Posen Spring 2012 Show

Zac Posen stole my heart!!
---------------------------------------
Well.. I am not in New York Fashion Week but I get updates and pictures of  concluded Fashion Shows, thanks to Twitter! 

I woke up at 4:00AM and saw a tweet from Stylelist.com showing one of Zac Posen's latest collection during his on-going fashion show, guess what? I was sold!

And so I waited for a couple of hours and checked every fashion websites to see the entire collection, and yes the 2-hour wait is worth it! The dresses and gowns are just drop-dead gorgeous!!






In times like these, i hate the fact that God didn't make me as a woman!!
I think every women would look good on those dresses!! 

I've been seeing a lot of  these "Serpentine/Mermaid Cut" gowns, and the forecast earlier this year, that it will come back, is definitely coming true base on Zac's collection!


Just look at that!!

And of course! Coco Rocha wearing the finale dress!! A dress that can launch a thousand cat-fights!!

---------------------------
Loves it!

Photos from Red Carpet Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment