Monday, September 19, 2011

My Favorite Emmy Awards 2011 Look


Yes, you are seeing the right image!!

I am not a fan of Kelly Osbourne. I have not seen myself appreciating her shows, whatever it is she does, and most of all her style and taste in fashion. Not until today.

When i saw her walk that Emmy Awards red carpet wearing that divine creation of renowned fashion designer, J. Mendel, everything turned 360. I love how kelly looked on that red carpet. From the stunning gown, accessories, and that silvery-blonde do!

Although, i must admit that that dress would look good on another gifted and drop-dead gorgeous actress or model, but i wanna give Kelly and her style team the well deserved credit!!


Good job! Now all eyes will be on her in the next red carpet events! I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that she will not disappoint!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment