Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kylie Minogue (Over The Years)- Kylie Live In Manila Tonight!!

Today marks Kylie Minogue's first ever visit to Manila!
Yes, It's Kylie Live In Manila tonight!

...and since I will not be able to watch it (because of my effin work!). I decided to look back and give one of my favorite Pop Artists a little tribute...

A look-back at Kylie's memorable looks and album covers (Over the years)

1988- Locomotion
That red ruffled dress and red shoes!!

1989- Enjoy Yourself (Album Cover)

1989- Hand On Your Heart (Single Cover)

1990- Rhythm of Love (Album Cover)

1991- Let's Go To It (Album Cover)

Step Back In Time (1991- Single Cover)
Fabulous golden dress!

1994- Kylie Minogue (Album Cover)
The naughty nerd look!

1997- Impossible Princess (Album Cover)
This is the start of  me loving Kylie!

Did It Again 1998 (Music Video Capture)
I love love love this music video and song! I got 4 different Kylie look in 1 Music Video!

2000- Light Years (Album Cover)
The start of the Pop Club Queen Kylie!!

Spinning Around (Music Video Capture)
Don't you want a piece of the short shorts!!?

2001- Fever (Album Cover)
This is where you can hear most of her dance club hits and I love it!!

Come Into My World (Music Video Capture)
"Casual Shirt and Jeans Kylie" made me love wearing jeans more!

Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Music Video Capture)
This song sealed her throne (for me) as Queen of Pop Club Music!
...and that infamous white virginal dress!

2003- Body Language (Album pic)
The lethally sexy Kylie. She looked like Claudia Schiffer on that pic!

2004- The Showgirl Greatest Hits Tour 

2007- X (Album cover)

2010- Aphrodite (Album Cover)

2010- All The Lovers (Music Video Capture)
And I love that shirt!!

Kylie is a gay icon because she's a survivor! She's able to stay in the music industry throughout the years with her songs that celebrate love and life! She may not be as famous or as big as Madonna, Mariah, Beyonce, or Lady Gaga, but she has her own throne. She's a queen! There is only one Kylie and it sucks that I don't get to see her concert here!

-------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. I am in love with Kylie <3 She is a real down to earth Diva! such a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete