Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Favorite Cakes are from MedChef

Medchef cakes by Chef Hasset Go are ♥ ♥ ♥ and more!!
---------------------------

Weekends make me excited because, it not only serves as my work-free moments, but also, it is the time when I can indulge on foods that I can't usually eat on weekdays. Also, weekends are the schedules when Food Night Bazaars are open here in the Metro. I usually frequent the one in Bonifacio Global City, it's called Midnight Mercato.

Everytime I go to Midnight Mercato, the first thing I buy are Medchef Cakes before anything else. Why do I love Medchef Cakes?? I think because it has tickled my passion for sweets, aside from the fact that it has healthy food choices. My all-time favorites are "Mango Torte" and "Bread Pudding Creme Brulee." You should try it, as well as their Molten Chocolate Decadence and their Pastry Tower. I swear their cakes are heavenly!
(photo of Bread Pudding Creme Brulee from Medchef Facebook Page)

Medchef has a shop in Mother Ignacia QC (right across ABSCBN), it is also available at Banchetto (Ortigas) and Mercato (The Fort) on Friday nights and weekend mornings!

What's more??

Medchef not only offers sweet treats but also it offers feast for the eyes. If you're lucky enough to drop by Medchef posts in Mercato you can also spot cute and friendly Chef Hasset Go!! 
(Chef Hasset Go preparing the Pastry Tower)

So girls (and girls at heart) out there, drop by Medchef at Mercato, try their cakes and try your luck with Chef Hasset! lol

If you want to learn more about this Cutie Chef Hasset, you can read a story about him here ..

Know more about Mercato
Know more about Medchef

No comments:

Post a Comment