Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fabio Ide Feature on Manila Bulletin 05/24/2011

Here To Stay
----------------------------------------

Article by Jaser Marasigan
Click here for the full article...

MANILA, Philippines -- The process of learning never stops for Brazilian-Japanese model Fabio Ide. That is basically the reason why he grabbed the opportunity to be a model, so he can travel the world, discover, and explore different cultures. And of course, there is the process of earning while having fun.
“In the beginning I was shy. I don’t know if I wanted to do this. Then when I started working and making good money from modeling, that was when I said, ok I’ll do this. When I was offered to work in Hong Kong, that’s when I realized, through modeling I can explore the world. I can learn so many different things,” relates Fabio, who was then trying to finish a Marketing degree, while doing modeling on the side.
Fabio has already graced the pages of various catalogues and magazine editorials and has walked the ramps in China, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Los Angeles, and Capetown in South Africa.
And like his fellow Brapanese models Daniel Matsunaga and Akihiro Sato, Fabio has found a new home in the Philippines.


Click here for the full article...




Not known to many, Fabio paved the way for the other Brazilian models to eke a career here in the Philippines. He was the first to land here in 2006.







Fabio is currently seen in three shows on GMA, including the late-night Saturday show Comedy Bar, a sitcom (Andres de Saya) and a talk show (Tweetbiz Insiders).
“I wasn’t expecting to be working on these shows all at the same time but I’m happy and I feel so blessed. But at the same time there’s pressure to really focus on my career and make it work.
To prove that I deserve all these breaks I’m getting. I keep on hearing people saying, ‘oh he’s just good looking.’ I want to prove to them and myself that I have the talent as well.”



“I told myself, this year is the year when I will improve myself and speak really good Tagalog. Everything is different that’s why it’s a challenge. If I’m in Brazil, with the experience that I have, maybe I would be a big star there now. But here, for you to get there, it takes awhile, and that’s the challenge. You have to study a lot to improve yourself as a model and as an actor,” explains Fabio.
Click here for the full article...







More Pictures!!!

Clothes and Accessories from Penshoppe 
Photos by Jerico Montemayor of Illuminati
Styled by Jp Diche
Fabio's Make up by Rhina Montemayor
Fabio's Hair by Adrian Adraincem
Shot on Location at Johnny Rockets (The Veranda at Robinsons Galleria)
Special Thanks to Edgar Bondoc, Mollie De Guzman, Geneva Britania, Rocel Roque, Maffy Silvala, and Jonas Gaffud, and to Manila Bulletin Students and Campuses Section






Clothes and Accessories from Penshoppe 
Tina's Make Up by Eman De Leon
Tina's Hair by Adrian Adraincem







Many thanks again Johnny Rockets for the food. They're located at The Veranda at Robinsons Galleria!!





2 comments: