Friday, December 30, 2011

Movies Im Excited To See Next Year (2012)

2011 was a great year in terms of Hollywood Movies, but I think the reel world will be rocking in 2012!!

3 days to go before 2012, and so I decided to make a list of the movies 
I am excited to watch by next year!! In no particular order!!

Underworld: Awakening

Fierce Kate Beckinsale is back as Selene the Death-dealer. This time around it's the werewolves and vampires versus humans!!! Like the first few Underworld movies, I think this one will rock!!


Wrath of the Titans
This is a sequel to the 2010 film Clash of the Titans. Im excited to see this because this is a refresher course to the mythology classes which I have already forgotten.


Rock of Ages

Since Im into Broadway Musicals, Rock of Ages will definitely be on this list! Not to mention Catherine Zeta-Jones is in this film!!


Snow White and the Huntsman

"Mirraw-Mirraw oon the whoa.." I just love Charlize Theron and Im excited to see
the twist on this epic Fairy Tale!!


G.I. Jose: Retaliation

Many said the first GI Joe movie sucked!! But I think it's not that bad and then maybe this
upcoming movie will be a redemption. Hot Channing Tatum is back, and yes Sienna Miller is no longer part of the movie. Instead, they included The Rock, and of course Bruce Willis. What else could you ask for??


The Hunger Games

Im excited to see this because it's been getting a lot of hype in the news!!


The Dark Knight: Rises

If it's from Christopher Nolan then it must be good!! The first Dark Knight movie was really good, and I think this one is better (base on its trailers). Im excited to see Anne Hathaway's take on Catwoman!!


The Avengers

Im a Marvel Superhero fan!! That's why The Avengers is on top of my list! Im excited to see my favorite superheroes in one film!!!

There are 2 more movies I'm excited about, but I cant find their Trailers...

Twilight Saga: The Breaking Dawn Part 2
What I'm excited about is how they will execute the Volturi and Cullen meetup in the end of the book!

 And

Resident Evil 5: Retribution
I have loved all the Resident Evil Movies whether it was a big hit or not, this film franchise has been on my list of best Computer Game- Movie adaptation!!


So that's it! As you can see I love action films (with Kick ass chicks! lol).
Checking out all the trailers I posted makes me really pumped up for 2012!!!

Goodbye 2011!! It has been a great year!!

1 comment:

  1. out of the films you listed, the only ones i'm realy excited to see are "snow white and the hunts man" and on a much lesser degree "breaking dawn" just to see how it ends and "the avengers" cause i know chris evans will be there! lol ... i'm more of a horror fan here! :D

    ReplyDelete