Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Pictures: SM Menswear Spring-Summer 2012

A better late than never post!!
-------------------------------------------
If there's one show, during the past Spring-Summer 2012 Fashion week, that I truly enjoyed. It would have to be The SM Menswear Fashion Show Last October 26.

From the colors, to the pieces, up to the styling. Everything was well thought of!! I actually liked some of the pieces that I am waiting for it to retail in the department store (hopefully by next week).

Here are the photos of the Menswear Spring-Summer 2012 Show by SM....

Im buying that pants!!




Yes, that's a gold pants!!

A Mlutch!!

Imma buy that tank top too!!





A men-broach!!

I wish I could sport this look!!

Yes, and girls wore tuxedos!

And yeah, Derek was in the show!

For SM's in-house sportswear... Bo Concept
















  I hope my favorite pieces will be available for retail soon!!!
Thanks to SM for sending out a VIP Invite!! Thanks for the L'Oreal Products too!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment