Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Anne Curtis for Folded and Hung ♥ Eric de los Santos (Holiday 2011)

"Fabulous at its finest!!"
-------------
Folded and Hung ♥ Eric de los Santos + Anne Curtis 


Folded and Hung will not be left out when it comes to trendy, fashionable, stylish yet affordable clothing! Now add a talented Filipino designer renowned for his ability to create fashionable yet wearable pieces, and a gorgeous endorser considered to be the country's top endorser- What more can you ask for? That's fashion orgasm, that's fabulous at its finest!

I went to Folded and Hung (MoA) earlier to pullout clothes for an upcoming shoot, and I saw some of the pieces from this collection. All I can say is, I love it! I love the colors, I love the jumpsuits, and I love the material!!

You guys (i mean girls) should go out and get a piece of this collection! Holiday 2011 will never be festive if you won't be wearing a piece of this!!

Here are some of the pieces from the collection as modeled by my favorite, Anne Curtis!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment