Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Golden Globes 2012 Best Dressed List

It was Golden Globes 2012 Awards yesterday..
Well, to tell you honestly I am not familiar with most of the movies and TV series nominated. 
I watched it because I looked forward to what my favorite fashionable actresses wore.

and here are my choices for best dressed this year!!

Angelina Jolie - Atelier Versace : she is without a doubt a goddess!! As I said to a friend last night. She is the only woman, I know, that has tons of tattoo but still look gorgeous, sophisticated, and elegant in an atelier evening gown.

Sofia Vergara - Vera Wang: what makes Sofia smoking hot besides those fabulous curves is her ability to make everyone laugh. I mean who didnt laugh at that Bilingual Acceptance speech!?

Michelle Williams - Jason Wu : everytime I see her on the red carpet, only one word comes to my mind, sophisticated.  She gave the most heart warming speech when she won the Best Actress Award and she dedicated it to her daughter.

Tilda Swinton - Haider Aickerman : Tilda on that light blue Aickerman Creation is just stunning! What made  my jaw drop is when I saw that perfectly tussled short blonde hair!!

Lara Stone - Lanvin

Charlize Theron - Dior Couture : Ms. Theron applies one of fashion's basic rules - Accentuate Your Assets.- and what better way to accentuate those lovely legs than by wearing a fabulous drape couture dress by Dior!! 

And of course!!!

The Best In Accessory....
In every Red Carpet event there will always be "The Best In Accessory" title..
This time Im giving it to, who else??

The Goddess herself, Ms. Jolie!! The best way to accentuate that Atelier Versace Gown and that fiery red lips is to carry, in your one hand, that hot piece of a fashionable man called, Brad Pitt!! Kudos to you Angie!!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment